Saturday 31 May 2014

Tyra Banks returning to daytime with new talk show

TYRA-BANKS-HEADSHOT.jpg
The ever lovely black diva Tyra Banks is getting back into the daytime game with a new series. The producer, model and TV personality will executive produce and host a new lifestyle show that launches next year.
The as-yet-untitled series will feature Banks leading a team of lifestyle experts on a wide range of topics. “The fire to inspire women and help them to blaze new paths fiercely burns inside of me,”



 Banks said in a statement. “I’m excited to be partnering with Disney-ABC to usher in a new era of lifestyle, beauty and entertainment that will inspire women to be the CEO of their lives via honesty, humor and the newest tips and tricks without being intimidating or precious. To my fierce fam of future viewers: I can’t wait to shake up daytime TV together. I have a lot of information to give and still lots to learn. Let’s do it!”


I am so proud of her and I cant wait to see more swag and beauty on television.

tyraa

No comments: