The International Committee of the Red Cross (lCRC) Delegation in Abuja is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
· Develops and implements communication strategies and plans of action.
· Develops new communication tools (press releases, stories, publications, campaign)
· Participates in ICRC trainings and represent the institution with external stakeholders
· Participates in the budget elaboration and monitoring.
· Ensures the monitoring of the programs and the reporting
· Further develop ICRC network with journalists
· Environment scanning and analysis of the socia-political developments (in Nigeria and in the region)
· University degree in communications, marketing or journalism.
· A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar function.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· At ease with social media and new technologies
· Availability for travelling in Nigeria and outside the country
· Study or working experience abroad is a strong asset
· Excellent capacity to analyse the politico-social environment
· Excellent command of written and spoken EngliSh, the knowledge of Hausa is an asset
How to Apply
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV. copies of certificates/diploma) to the
Administrator ICRC, Delegation Abuja,
No 31 Pope John Paul Street,
Please clearly indicate "Media Officer" on the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The last date for receiving the applications is 20.01.2015
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organisation.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
Click below to Share this with your Friends
- See more at: http://gustyscommunication.blogspot.com