Monday 16 December 2013

Toke Makinwa Confirms Breakup With Maje Ayida After 12 Years Of Dating

                                           
My Darling GB Readers, am so sorry I have not been updating you with current info and jobs for a while, my schedule has really been crazy but am a lot settled now and ready to give you all the holiday gist you need.
I must confess my heart honestly goes out for Toke Makinwa who has finally confessed that her 12 years relationship with her Boyfriend has finally ended. 

According to Punch, she stated as follows:


 am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high. I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself. He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be. It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other. One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate. My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way.

I GUESS WE DON’T NEED TO WATCH THOSE HER VLOGS ANYMORE……………..JUST SAYING!!

No comments: