Thursday 31 October 2013

BEAUTIFUL AS EVER: Kim Kardashian reveals dramatic post-baby weight

 'I've down 50lbs today!': Kim Kardashian revealed her dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and see-through lace dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night Hot property: Kim looked incredible in the frock, which she paired with strappy black heels
It was clear Kim Kardashian was feeling her best last night as she dressed in sheer white lace, her underwear proudly - and deliberately - on display, as the new mother unveiled the stunning results of her post-baby diet and exercise regime, it soon became clear just how happy she was to have lost her baby weight.



'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said, as she made her big reveal on Jay Leno on Wednesday night. The 33-year-old said gaining weight while pregnant with daughter North was not easy.
'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' she said.  And she confirmed reports she lost the weight on the Atkins Diet, adding 'it worked for me'. Kim also revealed she chose the diet after it was previously successful when both she and her late father Rob tried it when she was a college student.

Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight while pregnant was incredibly painful. 
'It really hurt my soul,' said the reality star. 'It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life.'




No comments: