Friday 2 August 2013

Simon Cowell Opens up on Baby with Lauren Silverman & Divorce Scandal

                     Simon Cowell Opens up on Baby with Lauren Silverman & Divorce Scandal
New broke out about Simon Cowell’s messy relationship with Lauren Silverman, wife of his friend Andrew Silverman, who is said to be expecting Simon’s baby.
Simon had been silent on the whole issue till he opened up to HollywoodLife at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on August 1. Simon talked about the news that he’s expecting his first child with Lauren Silverman, as well as the divorce papers that her husband Andrew Silverman just filed, which named him as a co-respondent.


“I would love to talk about it but I have to respect a lot of people’s feelings! Absolutely [there are misconceptions]. There are a lot of things I will clear up when the time is right, but I have to be sensitive with everyone’s feelings that are involved.”
Simon, who was dragged into a divorce scandal involving his alleged girlfriend Lauren and her estranged husband Andrew, continued “I respect the media and always have had a good relationship with them. When they have a story they have to write about it. When I need promotion they help me out. It goes both ways and you have to take the rough and the smooth.”
That’s all he said, so far.


No comments: