Monmodu Investment Company Limited is a Holding Company with substantial asset in stocks, real estate and agriculture. The intention of the Director is to find an experienced Managing Director to review existing investments practices of the company and develop policies to further diversify investments to include agriculture and agro allied industrial projects, international stock holdings and export/import business in agricultural products.
The manager will be expected to build a team comprising of our existing managers. He or she will supervise, motivate and support them so that the organizational aims and objectives are achieved.
Job Location: Offa, Kwara State, Nigeria
· First Degree in Management, Economics, Business Administration or any relevant socisl science subject. A post graduate degree or an MBA will be an added advantage
· Minimum of 8 years managerial experience. He or she will have a demonstrable record of success at a senior level within a general managerial role in a comparable organization, preferably including the management of administrative and technical staff.
· Wide commercial experience in finance, business management and human resources
· Experience in understanding of human resource practices, policies and procedures
· Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
· Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit
· Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the company.
· Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of company records
· Ability to develop, implements, manages and monitors effective business and financial systems and procedures.
Apply by sending an application letter accompanied by a detailed CV to:
The Adviser, P.O. Box 910, Offa, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
Click below to Share this with your Friends
- See more at: http://gustyscommunication.blogspot.com/2013/08/gb-jobs-vacancies-exist-in-aba-and.html#more