We are an Indigenous Manufacturing Company that seeks the best in everything we do. We constantly develop and maintain the quality of our product and we are currently equipped with the most modern production equipment in the Food and Beverage Industry in Nigeria.
As a result of our business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals in the following areas:
The management trainee's primary responsibility is to participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities. The management trainee program should prepare you for the decisions you will be making, and the actions you will be taking in the areas of people management, operations management, and merchandising management when you assume the role of store manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
1. B.Sc degree with a minimum of second class honors lower division in any of the following areas:
Arts; Applied and Natural Sciences; Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
2. A master’s degree would be an advantage.
3. Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or exemption
4. Not more than two (2) years of post graduation experience.
5. Hands on attitude and self-starting disposition.
6. Have good oral and written communication skills.
1. Develop Sales in different locations.
2. Attend to customers and distributors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
3. Create marketing plans geared toward promoting our services to potential clients.
2. Team up with the business development department to develop new ideas.
3. Brand the image of the business.
4. Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
5. Acquire knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
6. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. B.Sc/ HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
2. Good customer relation skills.
3. Must be ready to travel nationwide.
4. Proactive, smart and a good team player.
5. Must be computer literate, must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
6. Must have track record of achieving sales volumes.
1. Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit.
2. Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of Management.
3. Timely preparation and reconciliation of end of month accounts.
4. Update account of the company and schedule from time to time.
5. Accounts / Finance Management.
6. Finance Administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidate must be members of ICAN.
2. Must posses B.Sc or HND not lower than 2nd Class Degree.
3. Must be very sound in Cost/ Management Accounting.
4. Taxation and IFRS compliant.
5. At least 2-3 years working experience in a reputable organization.
6. Sound knowledge of any accounting software like Peach tree or quick books.
- The individual must be able to handle effectively the legal functions within the organization.
- Managing the administrative functions of the company.
- Planning, organizing and managing events and meetings.
- Attending high level meetings on behalf of the company and reporting thereon.
- Attending to correspondence.
- Reviewing confidential e-mails and correspondence with utmost discretion.
- Assist in the preparation of legal contracts, deeds, leases and other legal documents.
- Perform research and analysis of legal problems and issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A first Degree in Law (LLB, BL)
- 2-3 years cognate experience.
o A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Ability to perform with precision and confidence to work under pressure and at odd hours.
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as presentation skills.
1. Confer with production personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
2. Specify system requirement or direct modification of parts to ensure conformance optimum performance of machinery/aid smooth production run.
3. Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain machinery/equipment, systems and processes to meet production requirements.
4. Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to production crew.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering.
2. At least 2-3 years cognate experience in Maintenance of a production line involving Flow packaging machines, Ovens, Mixers, Conveyors, and Compressors in food Industry.
3. Must have excellent organizational, planning & reporting skills
4. Experience in preventive maintenance
1. Coordinate the activities of Trainees and resolve issues that come up in the course of production.
2. Maintain all the electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance.
3. Ensure electrical safety of the plants.
4. Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs, servicing and replacement to maintain optimum performance.
1. Minimum of HND /BSC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
2. At least 2-3 years cognate experience in Electrical maintenance of a production line involving Flow Packaging , Machines, Ovens, Mixers, Conveyors, Compressor in food Industry.
3. Must have excellent technical, organizational, planning & reporting skills.
4. Conversant with trouble-shooting using wiring diagrams.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and scanned copies of relevant credentials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications must be submitted on or before Monday the 16th of February, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
Click below to Share this with your Friends
- See more at: http://gustyscommunication.blogspot.com