Wednesday 2 July 2014

Jay Z may have had a long-tern affair with R&B singer, Mya

       Hurt: The R&B superstar hinted that Jay Z may have been unfaithful as she personalised the lyrics of her 2008 track, Resentment, to fit in with the timeline of the power couples relationshipThe other woman? This follows reports that Jay Z may have had a long-tern affair with R&B singer, Mya - pictured at 2014 iHeartRadio Awards - with claims going as far as to suggest the rapper has been financially supporting the pretty 34-year-old
Beyonce has further changed the lyrics in a song about cheating during her performance on the couples On The Run tour in Ohio on Saturday. The R&B superstar hinted that Jay Z may have been unfaithful as she personalised the lyrics of her 2008 track, Resentment, to fit in with the timeline of the power couple's relationship.

Other lyrics in the song include the line:
‘Look what you’ve done-done to me now. I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she’s had half of me, she ain’t even half of me.’ And ‘I tried and I tried to forget this. But I’m too damn full of resentment. I know she was attractive but I was here first.’
Beyonce made the link to her marriage all the more clear as she performed the song wearing a wedding gown and veil as personalised words appeared on the screen.



This follows reports that Jay Z may have had a long-tern affair with R&B singer, Mya, with claims going as far as to suggest the rapper has been financially supporting the pretty 34-year-old. Mya worked with Jay Z in 2000 on The Best Of Me and a source claimed that ‘she lives off the generosity of Jay Z’.

While neither Jay Z or Mya have commented on the claims, fans continue to look to Beyonce’s music after a song from her latest self-titled album also hinted at relationship struggles.
In Mine featuring rapper Drake, Beyonce sings:

 ‘Been having conversations about breakups and separations, I'm not feeling like myself since the baby. 
'Are we gonna even make it? Oooh, Cause if we are, we're taking this a little too far’.

Source: MailOnline




No comments: