Friday 4 April 2014

Beyonce should help me & my son fianancially"-Mattew Knowles' baby mama cries out


There are certain things I read about and it just annoys the living daylight out of me. Can you imagine that a month after Matthew Knowles's baby mama child support payment was slashed by a judge from $12,000 to $2,400 ,Matthew Knowles's baby mama has declared she and her son are moving to a homeless shelter.

This is because after the money was slashed,Matthew won't have to pay child support for the next two years because she was overpaid for three years....Meaning she collected $12,000 monthly for 3 years before he started missing out on payments..
Now, she told Intouch weekly that Beyonce should come to her aid



"“I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother.I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”

Woman , seriously do you think Beyonce is interested in your problems?



No comments: