Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dencia Demands Money From Oprah Winfrey Before Granting Interview

                              
The Cameroonian pop singer, who has come under fierce backlash for her Whitenicious skin cream, recently revealed she wasn’t going to honor Oprah Winfrey’s interview request until she was paid.
Oprah Winfrey had invited Dencia for an interview as part of a documentary titled Light Girls, but Dencia had demanded payment for an appearance.


Dencia said, “I feel like they want to take advantage of Whitenicious. They need the show, they need me but you know what, if the pay is good, I’ll do it…The questions they want to ask me they can ask Rihanna, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj because they have all lightened their skin. But since they are bigger, you can’t ask them and you want to ask me so, pay me.”



No comments: