A Marketing and Logistic Outfit in Lagos requires the services of an Internal Control Supervisory
Internal Control Supervisory
· KEY FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
· To manage quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices; to assure the company of continuous improvement, conformance and effectiveness.
· To institute effective Internal Control Systems and ensuring compliance.
· Oversees and manages the complaint process including the responses to Due
· Diligence agencies, and direct consumer complaints with the assistance of the Business Development and Logistics unit as well as the company legal representative.
· Candidates should be First Degree Holders
· Must have been member of ICAN for a minimum period of at least 4 years
· Should have at least 3 years audit experience
· Preferably female
Method of Application
Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by SMS/ Email/Telephone. Interested Candidate should send his/her CV within 2 weeks of this publication to email@example.com
Deadline: 5 February, 2014
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
Click below to Share this with your Friends- See more at: http://gustyscommunication.blogspot.com/2014/01/gb-jobs-jobs-in-auto-workshop-company.html#more