Wednesday 27 March 2013

KIM KARDASHIAN CALLS NIGERIAN WOMEN APES


 
Immediately I saw the diss by the American reality TV star Kim Kardashian on my sister's display picture,I was simply annoyed. All I could think of was; how could she have done that and what could have resulted in her saying such words to our beautiful women. She allegedly called Nigerian women apes. She also allegedly described Nigeria as a disgusting country.

Kim was alleged to have made these comments on twitter some moments ago which has been deleted.

The alleged tweet reads, "Nigeria is such a disgusting country, I couldn't wait to leave. Lol scot said their women look like apes and I agree."

Already, she has been receiving loads of insults from Nigerians on twitter.
Even in my anger I noticed something was amiss in the purported tweet, as the blue “verified” check mark was absent from the right side of her name.
A rep for Kim Kardashian, has however  confirmed that the tweet was indeed a FAKE.
The spokesperson also stated that, “This wasn’t tweeted from her account. She never tweeted this.”
Kardashian visited Nigeria in February to host a a concert with R&B singer Darey Art Alade.
PHOTOS – Kim Flies to Nigeria





No comments: