Tuesday 7 May 2013

Love quotes from celebrities



  1. "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." – Marilyn Monroe
  2. "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." – Marilyn Monroe
  3. "Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong, disposable." – Cher
  4. "As long as you know most men are like children, you know everything." – Coco Chanel
  5. "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain." – Jennifer Aniston
  6. "The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." – Eminem
  7. "You know, what can I say. If a relationship can’t work out, make a record." – Miley Cyrus
  8. "Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments." – Halle Berry
  9. "It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." – Marilyn Monroe
  10. "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain." – Jennifer Aniston
  11. "You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness." – Julia Roberts
  12. "Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting." – Sylvester Stallone
  13. "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return." – Madonna
  14. "I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me." – Nicole Kidman
  15. "Love to me is someone telling me, 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I'd jump out of a plane for you.'" – Jennifer Lopez
  16. "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." – Woody Allen
  17. "When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It’s like death." – Dennis Quaid
  18. "The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends." – Gwyneth Paltrow


No comments: