Friday 3 May 2013

DIARY OF MISS. THIRTY SOMETHING





It’s 11:00pm and I still can’t sleep, I keep rolling from one end of the bed to the other. I am tired of shedding tears; besides I don’t want a wet pillow to lay my head on. Just imagine, I live in a fully furnished two bedroom apartment in Lekki, I have an amazing job but I sleep on a king sized bed alone but it’s too big for one person; I don’t even like using the air-condition at night anymore because it gets so cold at night. Lord, for how long will I continue to live like this, it’s really not fair at all.

How can I Esosa, a.k.a Diamond the one and only stunning, beautiful and intelligent lady still be single at this stage of my life. I am in my thirties, no husband to call my own or even children that will make me happy and the worst part is that I don’t even have a boyfriend. But wait o! I should not even be talking of boyfriend at all. The last one duped me and ran away with all my savings. He promised me that we were going to get married before the end of last year, but see am still single. “Crying”


This life is just so unfair. I have always been a good girl. When I was in the university, the only thing I did was going to church from there I went to the library, after reading I go back to my room. I had no business with guys neither did I do lots of partying. However, most of my mates enjoyed partying; some went as far as travelling to other states in search of men a.k.a “runs girl”. I usually got amazed by their way of life but today those wild babes are happily married with children. (What an irony)

I guess my case was different, everyone just knew me as the very beautiful babe that loves God and books, I guess that made me graduate as the overall best in my department. I know some people might look at it as an achievement, but I honestly feel I wasted opportunities. At least I would have hooked up with one of the guys in my class, nurtured the relationship and am sure by now we would have been married, instead I thought they were distractions and way beyond my standard “complete broke ass” I just had a twisted, myopic and sterile mind that could not see the prospect of a young man.
God!!!!!!! See E-S-O-S-A-A-A, please look at her and remember her. I have been jumping from one prayer house to the other. Last month due to frustration from my family members, I took a week leave to attend Mountain of Fire Deliverance. I did lots of fasting, prayers “this involved rigorous sessions; I had to cast out demons and pray that my husband will come forth” still no man.

 I am still waiting for that man o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, tomorrow is even Saturday and it’s a colleague’s wedding. I know am tired of attending weddings and other social functions but I will still go. Who knows he might be there. Am going to stay strong and hope for the best. I will dress up tomorrow looking stunning and the diamond within will radiate.


No comments: